Paybright Payment Program
---------- What Is Paybright? --------
Buy now, Play now and pay for it over 4 equal bi-weekly interest-free payments. Simple!
PAY IN 4 INSTALLMENTS
Pay for your order in equal
GET YOUR ITEMS NOW
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
(In-store pickup is available too)
NOTHING EXTRA TO PAY
No interest, no additional
SPEND UP TO $1000
You can use PayBright for
Why pay by instalments?
We believe that hobbies and crafts are an important investment in FUN! As we spend so much of our lives running in the Rat Race, we need fun things to occupy our minds and our spare time so the earlier you start in a satisfying hobby, the better off you'll be in the long run.
That's why we're giving you the option of stretching out your purchase of hobbies and crafts into easy payments.
---------- How it works --------
ALL YOU NEED:
- Canadian Resident
- Canadian bank account or Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card
- Age of majority (18 or 19 depending on your province)
TO USE THIS SERVICE:
- Add items to your cart and checkout as normal
- Select PayBright as your preferred method of payment
- Enter your details with PayBright and Voila!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- Quick and easy — Four easy steps to your instalment plan.
- Safe & secure — Bank-level encryption protecting your information.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Your first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with the remaining payments over the next 6 weeks.
- If you return an item, your payment plan will be cancelled and you will be refunded any payments you have already made.
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10.
For details, terms and conditions, head over to the PayBright website to find out more.
You can also check out their comprehensive list of FAQs on their website for more information.
Example for a $200 transaction:
|Purchase Amount||Bi-Weekly Payment||Number of Payments||Total Interest Charges||Total Cost of Borrowing||Total Repayment||Annual Percentage Rate|